As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Afghan Regular Infantry

I have completed my first infantry unit for my Afghan Regular army for the 2nd Afghan War and utilizing the rules The Men Who Would be Kings.  They will also see action in the world of In Her Majesty's Name.  All figures are from Artizan Designs.

I think I will call them the 1st Kandahar.

View of the unit from the side.

 Command group.  The flag is theoretical.

Pole for the flag is from my bits box; I think it was a Rohan spear from GW's Lord of the Rings.  The flag is printer paper and hand painted.  After the flag dried I gave it a coat of watered down white glue.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice figs! And lovely paint job! These are already on my 'to-buy' list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artisan is making some of the best Colonials in the market. I can't wait until the launch their cavalry range.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking unit! I've got some flags you may interested in. I'd be happy to email you what I made.
    Cheers,
    JB
    http://sgtguinness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete