As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Monday, February 1, 2016

IHMN: Ranjit Singh

“I am not what you call a civilized man! I have done with society entirely, for reasons which I alone have the right of appreciating. I do not, therefore, obey its laws, and I desire you never to allude to them before me again!”  Captain Nemo

No one is clear on the background of Ranjit Singh.  Some say he served in the Indian Army on the frontier of Waziristan.  Others claim that he was in the maritime service due to his uncanny knowledge of all things nautical.  Some have claimed to observe mysterious visitors refer to him as "Sirdar" and have come and gone at his bidding.  No matter what the truth, Ranjit Singh is a force to be reckoned at the end of the 19th Century in the world of In Her Majesty's Name (IHMN).


Ranjit Singh leads Special Agent Tom Sawyer and Major Campbell in close quarters gun play.

I recently painted this gallant character and I have no idea what manufacturer produces it as I took him out of the blister pack and for the life of me I can't remember the company.  Anyway . . . here is the game profile for Ranjit Singh for use in IHMN:
Pluck: 3+
Fighting Value: +3
Shooting Value: +3
Speed: 0
Points: 61
Talents: Leadership +2, Engineer, Fanatic, Iron will, Gunslinger
Basic Equipment: Pistols, Pulwar (military sword), Brigadine


 Confronting the evil minions of Colonel Vincent Brimble.
 Surrounded but in the company of heroes!
“The earth does not want new continents, but new men.” 

2 comments:

  1. Very cool figures and storyline, Neil. Maybe Sikander Singh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More lovely In Her Majesty's Name goodness! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete