As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Horse and Musket Black and White

I decided to experiment and have some fun turning some of the pictures of collection into black and white images:

 Wellington and Staff
 Lord Uxbridge and British Guards officer
 Richard Sharpe, Sergeant Harper and the South Essex
 Bavarian and Imperial Armies clash in the War of the Spanish Succession

 Bavarian Lieb Regiment
 The French Army advances
 French Marshal and Staff
 Highlanders and Naval Brigade defend during the Indian Mutiny
The Cavalry Clashes!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. Have you tried sepia? Somewhere in my computer there is a programme that will turn photos into line drawings or 'watercolours'. When I find it I intend to have a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a great idea. I will deinitely have to try that.

      Delete
  2. There's just that something about B&W pics, very nostalgic Neil.

    ReplyDelete