As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Friday, October 4, 2013

Warlord Games ECW Cleric

Here is the final figure from the Fire and Brimstone ECW blister pack from Warlord Games: The Cleric.  The Warlord Games website states that the figure is based on Archbishop Laud who was executed by Parliament.  


When I pulled the figure out the pack the sword was bent and when I tried to straighten it I broke it off!  Fortunately for me I had quite a few extra plastic swords from the Warlord Games plastic infantry boxes.  I was able to successfully trim one and glue it on.  For painting I used the same "layering" approach for the black by applying thinned down coats.  For the white blouse I used a base of Games Workshops' Bestial Brown (or whatever the new name is) highlighted with Bone White and then Skull White.


The figure will also be used as a morale marker for Victory Without Quarter.

2 comments: